Monday, November 30, 2015

Communication

Communication is one of the things I have struggled with my whole life. When my sister and I would fight, I would usually say something really short and than storm out to find a quiet place to be alone. My sister would always come and find me, wherever I was hiding, and apologize. She taught me something that people need to know, it's better to fess up to what you did and talk things through. In a relationship, it's always good to talk things through. Although talking is an important part of communication, it's not the only thing that have an affect on how people take things. By not talking to someone, it can give an even greater impression on that person than saying something might. A person's tone can also make an impact on what they think. They way we express ourselves is very important and we need to make sure that we are communicating the things we want to .

No comments:

Post a Comment